Duties include generating PCR and engineering drawing and exploring alternate solution to solve resource or production constrain. He is also responsible to plan, organize and manage assigned project activities. This requires direct interaction with customer, vendors and functional departments to monitor and ascertaining all jobs are progressing within schedule and meeting deadline.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Understand the full requirements of all manufacturing and improvement project. Follow up on the kick start, execution, monitoring and work closely with related personnel to resolve issues until the completion of the project.
- Perform technical review on sales order and work closely with the sales department or customer to clarify all technical specifications and job requirements on the sales order.
- Generate PCR and manufacturing process plan.
- Generate engineering drawings and perform drafting.
- Support Asst. Engineering Manager on the job costing.
- Continuously explore for new manufacturing method or new external providers to support the production.
- Work closely with the Production Supervisor to resolve any production issue.
- Support the procurement department to deal with external providers on all technical issues.
- Understand and be aware of the impact of each activity to the company, its environment and minimize any detrimental results.
- Follow safe work practices and procedures.
- Ensure company and QHSE policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Participate/ attend all functions, activities and meeting organized by the company.
- Perform other assignment and duties as and when required.
- Ensure on time issuance of PCR and drawings and correctness.
- Ensure all projects are on schedule and completed on time.
- Work with the team to achieve QHSE objectives.
- Maintain good housekeeping at all times.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Degree preferably in Manufacturing/ Mechanical Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Preferably 2 years of relevant experience in the metal machining or oil and gas industries.