Main task includes Armoloy Thin Dense Chrome Coating and Bead Blasting of the products. He is also required to perform other task assigned by the company from time to time such as packing of completed products, goods loading and unloading and as well as area cleaning. Ensure compliance to QHSE Policies and Procedures at all times.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Work closely with the Production/ Manufacturing Coordinator and all departments in manufacturing and servicing.
- Interpret process routing, engineering drawing and other requirements and carry out every general work process with care and within specified hours accordingly.
- Ensure process routing and related production records are duly filled up, signed and scan in and out accordingly.
- Ensure that the equipment and fixtures are set up effectively before any operations.
- Ensure that daily maintenance are carried out as per check list on general work equipment.
- Ensure that the work place is clean and disposal of dust, beads and chemical whenever necessary and by the end of the day or before shift change.
- Perform material handling safely whenever necessary.
- Constantly update the Production/ Manufacturing Coordinator, Production Planner and Production Manager on the job status and any non-conformances.
- Support the Production/ Manufacturing Coordinator on fixture, masking and beads.
- Take care of all issued general work accessories and items.
- Understand and be aware of the impact of each activity to the company, its environment and minimize any detrimental results.
- Follow safe work practices and procedures.
- Ensure company and QHSE policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Participate/ attend all functions, activities and meeting organized by the company.
- Perform other assignment and duties as and when required.
- Ensure on time delivery of finished product.
- Minimize rework and rejection rate.
- Work with the team to achieve QHSE objectives.
- Maintain good housekeeping at all times.
- Report all unsafe acts, infrastructure and environment to his Supervisor and Manager.
- Ensure all jobs are properly handed over during shift change.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPEREINCE
- Primary level education or equivalent.
- Preferably 3 years of relevant experience in coating of the products